Thursday, November 6, 2008

Two Challenges in One!

After what has become a very long week for me, I was able to sit down and make a card! Speeding ticket on Sunday and a black hair mishap on Tuesday! I had attempted to color my hair a dark brown Tuesday, however the end result was BLACK!

This card I made for Sketch Challenge SC201 and Color Challenge 191. The background pages were all stamped with the Versamark pad to make a watermark effect. And the greeting image was stamped with Pretty in Pink ink and highlighted with the Ruby Red and Old Olive markers. I am satsified with the end result, however I may add a bit of sparkle to jazz it up a bit.



Stamps: Season of Joy SU
Paper: Ruby Red, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive SU, Basic Black
Ink: Versamark, Ruby Red, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive

No comments: