Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Love the Polar Bear!

This was my first set I got from Stampin' Up! I loved these polar bears, so much so I knew I had to sign up to be a demo! These polar bears are now retired, but I still LOVE them!

This is a great sketch for Sketch Challenge 202!



I used the Crop-A-Dile to set the eyelets, it is a pretty bulky tool. I am still trying to get used to it. My DH and DDs got it for my birthday in September :)

Stamps: Polar Bears SU (retired), Flaky Friends (SU retired - snowflakes)
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Winter Bright DSP
Ink: Basic Black SU, Real Red SU, Versamark Pad
Accessories: Blender Pens, Stampin' Pastels, Eyelets, Crop-A-Dile

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is sooooo adorable!

loretta said...

The card is very adorable. I like your new blog. The picture of the girls is so sweet!