Thursday, November 20, 2008

Stokoe Farms Fun

This is my little Amber having a great day at Stokoe Farms. This is a great place to visit in the fall. She loved playing in the corn pit. And had it hidden everywhere, shoes, ears and of course her diaper :) She was not happy when I pulled her out of there to do something else.

This is for Splitcoast Stampers Scrapbook Sketch Challenge 165. I am so loving these sketches, one page at a time!



Stamps: Big Deal Alphabet, All About Autumn
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Regal Rose?, Ribbon Stripe chatter box dsp
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Old Olive
Accessories: 1 3/8 and 1 1/4 circle punches

2 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Beautiful scrapbook page. I love the colors and the sketch. Makes me want to get my scrapping stuff out again.

Ann said...

Great job on the LO! Your little girl is too cute! :D