Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Stampin Up Retirement List Announced Plus 10% off and FREE SHIPPING!

Stampin' Up has released its retirement list for the Fall-Winter Catalog! See it here now! It is sad to see so many great sets go, but that means new sets are just around the corner! Yeah!!! All retired stamp sets are 10 percent off!!!!

Stampin' Up is offering FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $70 from now until December 23! And any orders I received through my Stampin Up Website before DECEMBER 14th will receive a FREE CATALOG, sent directly from me.

stampin up retirement list sale free shipping

Just a note: I will most likely be cancelling my demostator website account :( as of the 15th! It hasn't been drawning in any revenue to keep it afloat! Any future orders can be placed directly through me via email or phone!

No comments: