Friday, December 5, 2008

Holiday Treasures Lovely as a Tree

AAAHHHH! I am running out of time and still short on Christmas cards!!! This card is for this weeks sketch challenge 205 on Splitcoast Stampers. I stamped the tree with Chocolate Chip ink and then added color using a Qtip Dauber and Old Olive Classic Ink Pad. Add the tab punch and some Linen Thread and I have a quick easy card!



Stamps: Lovely As A Tree SU, Small Script SU
Paper: Holiday Treasures DSP, Ruby Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red. Confetti Cream
Ink: Chocolate Chip SU, Old Olive
Accessories: Tab Punch, Qtip Dauber, Linen Thread

1 comment:

Ellibelle said...

I just love this stamp set! It was perfect for this sketch challenge too. I really like the linen thread attached to the tab punch. Great little detail!