Monday, December 1, 2008

It's December Already!

I can't believe it's December already. I am glad to be back home from all the Holiday visiting last week! I have miss out on some challenges! This card covers two, todays technique challenge Speckled Backgrounds and last weeks sketch challenge 204 on Splitcoast Stampers.

This technique was fairly simple. I brayered the glossy cardstock with Bordering Blue and Sponged a little Not Quite Navy ink as well. Then I just sprayed some Simple Green straight from the bottle onto the cardstock and dried it with my heat tool.Brayer spray and go! So glad to be back home from the Holiday visiting and back to stamping! Can't believe December is here!!!



Stamps: Season of Joy SU
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Basic Black, Glossy White
Ink: Bordering Blue, Not Quite Navy, Basic Black
Techniques: TLC197 Speckled Backgrounds

2 comments:

Ellibelle said...

This looks awesome! I love the brayered piece of card stock. Have to give that a try!

Barb said...

LOVE this!! That background really rocks (as does the rest of it!!).