Thursday, October 30, 2008

Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge 200!

I loved the sketch challenge this week. My first attempt didn't satsify me so I tried it again. What do you think?

Here is my first attempt. I just feel that I am missing something here.



Stamps: Deer Friends, Little Holiday Wishes (retired)
Paper: Glorious Green , Real Red
Ink: Glorious Green , Real Red
Accessories: Circle and Scallop Punches

This one I am much happier with. Maybe because I love this Winter Bright Simply Scappin Kit. I wish they didn't have to retire it :(



Stamps: Season of Joy SU
Paper: Wild Wasabi SU (retired), Bashful Blue SU, White SU, Simply Scrappin Winter Bright Kit ~retired :(
Ink: Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Organdy Ribbon, Silver Cord, Rhinestone Stickers (Michaels) Scallop Punch, 1 1/4 and 1 3/8 circle punches

No comments: