Tuesday, October 28, 2008

An Artichoke Christmas

Slowly getting Christmas cards done. For this one I used my new Hostess Pattern Pack Designer Series Paper in Artichoke. I am loving the Artichoke color with Real Red. I think it goes great together. I used the mat pack to pierce the Mellow Moss background around the border. I am a big fan of the Mat Pack for it's low price and versatility!

I used the Yoyo Yellow Marker and Close to Coco Marker directly on the Tree stamp to color the star and truck. For the snowflake circle, I stamped off the Artichoke once before making my finally image. I colored the 'Deck the Halls' with the red marker on the greeting stamp to stamp onto the snowflake.



Stamps: Season of Joy SU
Paper: Always Artichoke SU, Mellow Moss SU, Real Red SU, Whisper White, Hostess Patterns Pack DSP
Ink: Always Artichoke SU, Real Red Marker SU, Yo-Yo Yellow Marker SU Close to Coco Marker SU
Accessories: 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 1/4 circle punch, Mat Pack
Techniques: Paper Piercing

No comments: