Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Wild About You!

This is one of the projects I did for my September workshops. I love this wild about you set from Stampin' UP! It is so quick and easy to create cards. However, this card does require alot of cutting, but it makes it so cute. I got this main idea for the inside of the card for my demonstrator meeting in August, I believe there were several cards similar to the inside pop-up design featured at the Stampin' Up Convention.




Here is the inside of the card:




Supplies used include:
Stamp set: Wild About You SU, Itty Bitty Bacxkgrouds SU, Happy Birthday from Birthday Banter SU (Retired), Cardstock: Old Olive SU, Pumpkin Pie SU, Bashful Blue SU, Whisper White SU, Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper Inks: More Mustard SU, Bashful Blue SU, Old Olive SU, Ruby Red SU, Tools: Slot Punch to make the scallop border

No comments: